Here’s how we’ll be working together during 8 Weeks to Launch. Each group has the same project timeline.
You need to be able to set aside at least a couple of hours each week on average. And there will be times you’ll want to talk to other people from your church, so you can make sensible decisions. (Of course, you can change your mind later: that’s the beauty of the web!)
Simply and steady growth
We don’t assume any knowledge of how websites work, or of good design. You’ll learn all the skills you need as we go.
Because we’re working at a steady pace, if you have to miss a week, we’ll be happy to help you catch up. The programme is based on years of experience helping churches like yours.
So we’ll all get there… together!
- Meet your group
- Planning together
- Training – logging in to your ThisChurch website
- Initial training – from Word to Web
- Making an About or a History page
- Creating a web page for your church’s upcoming services
- Using what you’ve learned
- Creating the Who or Contact page
- Training – working with pictures
- Creating your ThisChurch home page
- Creating an Activities or Ministries page
- Peer review of work to date
- Tweaks based on feedback
- Your ThisChurch website goes live
- Publicising your new website
- Planning for the future