Thanks for considering partnering with us for your new church website. Suppose you went ahead and signed up, what can you expect?
- You pay a one-time fee of £30 and answer a few simple questions
- We will set up your hosting account: this costs £15 annually
- We will put you together with a small group of new users, all with the same objective – a new website for your church – and start your group on 8 Weeks to Launch
- We’ll find a start date that works for everyone, and have a “kick-off” phone call to get to know each other and agree a plan
- Over the next eight weeks, we’ll guide you and the whole group through the process of choosing photographs and writing text for your website
- You’ll work together, learn together, share ideas and help each other, under our guidance, and with straightforward training
- At the end of the process, you website will be ready to use
Update & Go!
Then it’s over to you: you will update your website, add new pages, and maybe use additional ThisChurch features on your site, while we look after the technical side
Part of a community
But you’re never on your own! Every ThisChurch user is part of our community, helping one another to make the best use of the web as part of our mission. And all you need to stay connected is to retain your hosting account. We’ll be there for as long as you need us. And if you ever decide it’s time to move on, we’ll try and make sure that’s as easy for you as it can possibly be.